Show your support. Read and respond.
- Holograph of Dreams [1/2]Dream-tropes Dream is such a concept! It is more astounding than its regular apprehension! Once Freud stirred it real hard, not sure if anybody brought … Continue reading Holograph of Dreams [1/2]
- Lotus MoonMoon Blossom Dreamy petal cocoon, stretching on the sepal. I wish you wake…Through your petal nest, into which you have veiled your pollen chest!Shine! Onto … Continue reading Lotus Moon
- A writ…The evening is leaning.Flux of time. It’s five thirty one.The ever-winding continuum.It certainly imparts something,My evaporating existence.An effervescence. Waning it is.But I don’t want to … Continue reading A writ…
- Chaos Patterned…Eternal repose of shrouded corpseNever encumbers,Once the string’s cut by Atropose…Each of the countless peregrinesTravels through traversesSince the journey begins.Like in every levelIt revamps or … Continue reading Chaos Patterned…
- A Tale of Two YearsIt was the time of pestilence, it was the time of vaccination, it was an era of digital awareness, it was an era of practical … Continue reading A Tale of Two Years
- The Event HorizonSociety expects conformity. And too much conformity engulfs one’s individuality. Being too good or too bad gives you identity or else you are ‘lost in … Continue reading The Event Horizon
- The Wordly Legos…‘Far from the madding crowd,’ ‘And dream away a sunny week’ ‘Among its drowsy lanes—’ ‘Some half-forgotten nook, hidden by the fairies’ ‘Out of reach … Continue reading The Wordly Legos…
- ReverieI don’t understand that when things go smooth, success is assured, time moves relatively fast or it seems fast because it is over? Now time … Continue reading Reverie
- Matrix or what should it be called?Original could be faked,Uniqueness can not.Real becomes unreal,Fact does not.Lies parade the hall of fame,Truth takes her walk of shame.Power hoistsIts rigorous chest.Time turns malleable,Conscience … Continue reading Matrix or what should it be called?
- Quid quaeris? What do you seek?Human mind is inquisitive. But who said that minds of other species are not? Do organisms have mind(s)? Is it feminine to express emotion? Is … Continue reading Quid quaeris? What do you seek?
- ex nihilo…The perception of reality appears to be concrete. But the actual reality is in ‘disappearence’. It is like the residual self image at its vanishing … Continue reading ex nihilo…
- Reflection‘ “If your nerve deny you-/ Go above your nerve-” – Emily Dickinson and Cheryl Strayed’ (Wild, 2014)
- The Nothing“We have to learn to dance with the nothing; this is the great game and the grand style; ‘the Nothing is essential to life as … Continue reading The Nothing